It’s hard to believe the first month of 2017 has already come and gone. We are 9 days into February and I have to say, I’m crushing some of my goals and slacking hard on others. In order to hold myself more accountable, I thought I would share my goals with you. So without further ado, here’s what I’m focusing on right now.
- Run under 1:32 in the NYC half (this would break a 6 year old half-marathon PR)
- Run 3:18 or faster in the 2017 Chicago Marathon
- Strength train 1-2 times a week
- Recover better- more sleep, refuel within the recommended 30-40 minutes, foam roll, ice baths, etc.
- Do more yoga
- Blog at least once a week
- Say no to things I don’t want to do
- Read more
- Organize my apartment
- Grow my health coaching practice
- Meal prep/cook for the week on Sundays
So…now that my goals are out there in the interwebs I can no longer hide from them. I have a lot of work to do and it won’t be easy, but I am committing to chasing after what I want even if there are some failures along the way.
What are your goals for 2017? How do you hold yourself accountable?